December 2019

Hi everyone!

It's been a busy month or so here in our wee household. The boys are getting tired and ready to finish up school for the year, and we've had confirmation that our daughter will be accepted into a local pre-school for three days a week next year. We're toilet training and getting ready for Christmas and all the usual things that go on in a busy household.

Sadly my health hasn't been fantastic. What I thought was just a slightly pinched nerve in my neck has turned out to be marked damage to my vertebrae from my auto-immune arthritis. I nearly lost the use of my right arm entirely! With an MRI and a nerve conduction test we've determined that I have carpel tunnel and impinged nerves at the c6/c7 join. I'll be going for surgery for both on the 18th. I should be back up and brand new by the end of January! So I'm working hard on writing as much as I can tolerate before then.

I've been working hard finishing the edits for "Kurt's Honour" and he went live on December 7th! Yay! This is the first book of a new series of 8 with possibly a few little novellas thrown in to add some spice. I'm working on a little flirty Christmas story between the MC - Grace and her two love interests Kurt and Levi. So keep an eye out for that coming soon.

"Siren" has celebrated her first anniversary with a new cover and a new edition. If you have the original, make sure you go into your kindle/kindle app settings and select the "auto-update" function to get the latest copy. Finally I can announce that the second book in the series "Sovereign" is due to go live on February 1st and is already available for pre-order!

The second book of The Brotherhood, "Levi's Fury", is already up for pre-order and will go live on March 21st - just before my birthday! I'm really excited about releasing both of these titles. Keep an eye on both series, I plan to have more books coming out for them later in the year!

I've also been learning about Mailchimp and StoryOrigin.App (which isn't an app but a site, but I digress), continually looking out for ways to reach out to you.

2020 is the year that I hope to get really serious about my writing, with two novels and three novellas out now, I feel that I need to grow as a writer, and with three days a week next year with no children at home, it's now or never.

To achieve this, I've hired a virtual PA to help me with running things on Facebook so that I can focus more on writing. I'm sad to say that my editor for Kurt has had to retire for family commitments, but I am happy to say that I have found a new one, so we will start working together in the new year. It's my goal to publish 12 books next year. Yes, 12! To be fair, I'm already a fair way into several of them. I write between 10pm and 2am (right now, it's just after midnight for example, lol), so although I may not have published a lot this year, I've certainly written a lot. Just you wait, 2020 is going to be HUGE!

I'm going to leave you with a saucy wee picture today. The fabulous Lizzie Dunlap of "Pixie Covers" on Facebook, has worked her magic again and made me a fabulous boxed set cover for my Club Frenzy Novellas. You'll be able to purchase them soon as a set, rather than individually, and at a discount too!



I hope that this season finds you and yours well, and that you have a safe and peaceful time filled with love, joy and hope!

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Don't forget to click on the box up the top LEFT (yes, left) to sign up to my brand new monthly newsletter. Or the one on the top RIGHT to subscribe to this blog.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts