First Step!

You know, it's one thing to write a story, it's a whole other thing to decide that you want to share it with the world. In this day and age of trolling and keyboard warriors, it's a wonder that anybody puts themselves out there at all. I know that I find it daunting. Yet, here I am, having completed publishing my first book, so although I'm nearly wetting my pants, I'm really excited to be sharing my work with you all. 

Siren is now live on Amazon. You can get it here: "Siren" by Jade Thorn on Amazon


Or, if you are in Australia like me: "Siren" by Jade Thorn on Amazon.com.au



I'm really thrilled with the cover that was done by Pixie Covers who I think she did a fabulous job. 

It's quite overwhelming all the "post production" things that you need to learn. I'm now set up with Kindle Direct Publishing (mini-drama), and I'm setting up my Author profile (another mini-drama). I'm gathering ARC readers to sound out any issues with future books and working madly on networking in order to find you all (figuratively speaking of course)!

I'm having a blast, learning a lot and making lots of new friends. Really, what else could a girl ask for? Hmm, maybe a harem of her own? LOL.

Happy Reading

Jade
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts