Turning To Ash

Hi all!

If you've been following me in my group on Facebook you'll know that I'm working on a story where YOU the reader, get to help decide where it goes next. 

I don't know about you, but I loved "Choose your own adventure" books as a kid, where you got to make a choice, flip to the right page and find out what happened next. Did you ever do one of those? Of course, at some point you would make a mistake and you would "die" or the adventure would be over, and it would be necessary to backtrack to your last choice. Unfortunately, you won't get a "do-over" in my version (I'm not that much of a masochist, lol). 

Still, if you want to come along and join in the fun, simply head over to The Jade Library and look for the relevant posts. We've been having a blast with setting up the details. So, if you don't like this story, you can only blame... me. Well, us. This is meant as a bit of lighthearted fun, I hope that you enjoy it. 

I'm sharing the cover here today and the link to the file is live in the group, the title was picked by the members and I love it. Our heroine's name is Ashleigh, also known as Ash. She's a demon and she's about to encounter six hunky angels who are determined to thwart her. Of course she's going to... well, I don't know. We haven't gotten that far yet, but I can tell you, that it's going to be a hot, hot, hot ride. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts